FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS > €100
The lace-up boots born from Anvil x Velasca, in rustic grey leather. Sturdy, with leather laces and a rubber sole. Comfortable in town, perfect for the countryside.
Made in Montegranaro (Italy)
The blake construction directly sews the insole and sole together from inside the shoe with a single stitch. It’s the lightest and most flexible choice you can make for classical style shoes.
Unrefined leather goes through the traditional process called “tanning”. And is treated so to prevent it from decomposition or loss in flexibility. Afterwards, the leather is put in a rotating wood barrel with water and gray coloring solution for dyeing. Water is then warmed up to 60°C to help the color bind to the leather for a lasting finish.
With the highest Italian quality and long lasting features, under the shoe there is a solid rubber. The sole is so resistant because the exterior is made of rubber while the interior is leather. This makes a superb double sole.
Full grain calfskin, the most external and precious part, undergoes a delicate buffing: this process consists in slightly abrading the leather surface, obtaining a fine velvety effect. The addition of grease gives it a soft and silky appearance, with chiaroscuro giving it a certain ever-changing movement. Each one is unique.
- Greased nubuck calf leather
- Plain with stitching Anvil
- Calf leather
- Lining color
- Anvil rubber
- Anvil rubber
- Free and fast shipping on all the orders above €100 in the European Union. Delivery in 3-5 working days.
- Returns are free from the European Union within 30 days from the date of purchase. Products must be returned in original and undamaged conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any returns for items that don't meet our standards.
- VAT is 22% and is included in the price. VAT details are summarized in the cart page.
It's always the right size
It's easy to find your size with our guide.
And, if you get into trouble, shipping
and returns are free in the European Union.
Find your size ›